1. All forum users agree to the rules when using the forum.2. To access the Discussion Forum, you need to register (registration is free).3. One you have registered, you will be sent a verification email which you click on to activate your account.4. Click on the forum you would like to post a message on.
Discussion Forum Rules
1. Do not engage in personal attacks on other forum members. This includes not making prejudicial or hateful remarks, threats of physical harm, threats concerning personal data, objectionable language, etc. Any threads found to be of this nature will be closed and possibly deleted immediately. The offending user will be removed from the forum.
2. If you are troubled with something somebody has posted in a thread, please email or send an email to the Administrator describing your concern and also provide a link to the thread so that the Administrator can quickly locate it. Please don't respond by posting a harsh rebuttal to a post that you find disagreeable. This will only lead to an endless exchange of non-constructive dialog that will not benefit the users or the forum. Any threads found to be of this nature will be closed and possibly deleted immediately.
3. Do not post advertisements, spam, links to potentially dangerous sites (to another user's PC), or sites that may contain material offensive or objectionable to other users. The most obvious example of "offensive or objectionable material" is the kind of material found on pornographic sites.
4. In an ongoing effort to keep this forum a friendly and productive place, we submit to you that mutual respect is the guideline by which this forum will be Moderated and Administered. ALL users will be treated with respect and courtesy and they are expected to show the same respect and courtesy to other forum members.
5. People have a right to voice displeasure or disagreement on any subject. However it must be understood that this is a discussion forum, and it's purpose is to try to help people discuss various topics.
6. For your own safety, please do not post any personal information in the forum. Make sure you know the person that you are messaging or e-mailing well, especially if you are giving personal information through one of those means. Any personal information found in public posts to this forum will be immediately deleted for the safety and privacy of that user.
7. Please comply with any reasonable request made by the Administrator. As an example, those requests may sometimes involve simply stopping a line of dialog in a thread or possibly using more civil language. Users not complying with a reasonable request will be reported to the Forum Administrators and their posts may be deleted. The Administrator is here to help and assist the forum members in anyway possible. This includes maintaining order and civility in all of the forums, not just the ones that are their direct responsibility.
1. Please do your best NOT to deviate from the topic of a particular thread. If you want to start a discussion about another topic, please use the "New Topic" button. If your interest is a general discussion that is unrelated to none of the topics, please post your thread in the General Discussion Forum.
2. If you are going to post something, please do a 'Search' of the forums to determine if there is already a thread with information related to your question. Also check in the FAQ section to see if your question has been answered there.
3. If you do not have anything productive or helpful to say in a thread, don't post there.
4. Thread titles should be indicative of the problem that you wish to address in your thread. For example, don't a start a thread called "Question", instead use a more descriptive title like "Question about the main road" or "What's happening the green?".
5. Because of the possible inflammatory nature of topics like sex, politics, religion, and other topics that may provoke strong personal feelings in other users, such topics will not be discussed in this forum, not even General Discussion.
6. If you have a question or concern about any of these rules or the forum Administrator, please contact them directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Crossakiel.com forum Administrators reserve the right to edit, delete, or move any post on the forum without notification as required to ensure that the primary functions of the forum are maintained.
8. All posts to the forum should be considered the OPINION of the author, and not necessarily that of the Forum Administrators/Crossakiel.com. This is a user to user forum. Please do not hold Crossakiel.com responsible if you did not receive an answer to your question or query. This forum is a great place to share your ideas, discoveries, questions and opinions with other users.9. All forum users are entitled to their opinion. Crossakiel.com are not responsibile for users personal opinions however, we have the right to edit any post which we feel is a personal atttack on an individual or group. If an individual or group is not happy with what has been said on a post, they must contact the Administator directly or email email@example.com.
10. By posting on the Crossakiel.com Forum you acknowledge that you have read and understood the forum rules presented here. And, you agree to conduct your business in the forums in complete accordance with all of the rules stated.
Thank you for complying with the rules of the Forum and your help in furthering the development of Crossakiel.com.
Valid XHTML and CSS.
Designed by Scorpion Creative